Monday, July 27, 2009

Songs and memories...

weird Sunday for me... under-slept yet happy n excited about the trip... morning tea and nice breakfast probably refreshed me and was raring to go... happily hit SH... new car, NICE (nice) road and beautiful weather... couldn't have asked for a better start...
crusing at 110kmph, inserted the only hindi song disc at my disposal... though i wanted to listen to Love Aaj Kal but was more than happy with the songs on board... the songs i was listening drove me back to my college days... everything came flashing by... from the day i joined to how i developed friendship in my initial year..how the two friends of mine who were so special and close to me, drifted apart... drifted apart would be an understatement... we don't talk to each other is what kills me the most... i understand that they have a valid reason for doing so but yet... sometime i suppose you aren't ready to accept those since they attributed to most of the fun times in the past... it stayed there with me all the day... though i enjoyed my trip very well but this kindda set my mood... don't know if i need to worry a lot about it or ignore it as a momentary phase... i guess it's a truth i gotta live with and i need to step forward and accept them; to be in harmony with it... hope i will... or best... i will forget (just as i always do) and allow it to resurface with another Kuch Kuch hota hai or Main Hun Na song... :D

2 comments:

Kani said...

Dats life... people come and people go! and we move on.. tension not.. main hun na modest dost aapki.. :)

Abhishek Nath said...

mere paas FLOP SHOW ka pura season pada hua hai..unko dekh..hans hans ke pagal ho jayega and i'm sure they will help you to get rid of the pain :)