Sunday, September 13, 2009

P.S. I love You...

"I know what I want. It is in my hand"
Everyone wishes to be a Holly or Gerry. Likes to have that perfect symphony...

"P.S. I love you" is a movie about one such Holly/Gerry. Two people madly in love with each other, who dreamt of having a big house, starting a family and wished to live a life which is normally termed as "Happily ever after", until destiny played spoil sport and snatched Gerry away.
As expected, Holly was finding it difficult to deal with his absence and was living in her memories rather than building new ones. it looked as if her life was placed on a treadmill... then one fine day... on her birthday she receives an audio message from Gerry and things started to change. through a series of letters Gerry led Molly out of her memories and encouraged her to dream and make new memories.

I saw it yesterday and i felt Holly/Gerry around me... while i was watching the movie i realized how i have closed myself and have been sleeping with my memories... every morning has the taste of yester years...
God!!!
i am proud of my past and happy that it happened... but now i guess it's time to make new memories... to seek and be seeked... its time to wear back my knockout attitude...
thank you for being around till it was possible... i will eternally be thankful to you... i hope you have a legendary life... wish you all that you ever wanted...


No comments: