Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a pleasant surprise!!!

Category I don't remember... But I am not gonna forget the sight of watching your name on that wide screen... and Sury and Dinesh turning to read the winner...

It was a wonderful surprise... I was a little mad with you since you didn't tell me even though you knew it well before... but forgave you [:P] since it ensured that it remained a surprise... a surprise which was exhilarating...

Boy you deserve more... I haven't known you enough to say how much... but even with my limited knowledge I am sure that this is just the beginning.

I remember that you once quoted me as inspirational... and I don’t know what made you think so... but all I can say it that this (award and the acts leading to this award), my dear friend, is truly inspirational...

keep up the spirit gal... don’t be bogged down by the drifting vectors... they are designed for distraction... keep asking "Do I wanna do this?" and only if the answer is a resounding YES, take it up and give it your best shot... RnR are just a consequence of chasing your inner choice with all your commitment... so keep running... keep dreaming... keep thinking...

1 comment:

Kani said...

Awwwwww... I simply loved it... Thank u sooo much... I cant even tell you what this means to me... I have been touched..!! The winning was the cake and this is the icing.. I feel so blessed to have people like you around me.. :)
Thanks so much!!